Having you been thinking of breaking into the real estate business. We are a small company that help hardworking professionals navigate Chicago’s luxury rental market. Being a part of our team, our office is right in the heart of the Gold Coast- on State st near Rush st. We’ve laid the groundwork for you with knowledgeable team leaders and mentors totaling over 20 years experience in leasing & sales. We have steadily grown in revenue over the years and would like to train the right person to assist us with the demand that we are experierening in 2017! Do you think you have what it takes?
We strive to meet goals, so you can receive above industry commissions splits and offer performance incentives so you can make more money since you’ll be doing most of the work. We will train and mentor you as much as you need to feel comfortable to be self proficient and close your own deals. We are a close knit and friendly professional team that promote Chicago’s luxurious real estate and its fabulous city life that we so lucky to live in!
- Perform leasing duties, posting ads on various free websites to attract potential clients
- Maintaining and updating accurate data into our database
- Organize, manage showings and appointments, punctuality important
- Seeking a person with a creative nature in social media, craigslist ads, photo shots and Facebook and overall computer savvy
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Responsiveness to clients’ needs or working with team/office staff- being flexible to help out and split commissions when client’s schedules become erratic
- Strong following up skills with attention to customer service details
- Expertise in Chicago market- means willingness to learn to say on top of the cutting edge market
- Being team-oriented and having a positive attitude is very important to us, but be self driven since you will be working mostly independently after you get the hang of things
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends — many clients prefer to tour apartments on weekends and afternoons
- Self-motivated — this position is commission-based, so compensation is based on performance
- The promise to conduct yourself as a professional on our behalf, in all aspects of your real estate activities
- Working independently and setting personal and career goals
- Screening/Qualifying new leads
- Presenting and touring luxury properties
- Harnessing referrals whenever possible to grow your client base
- Be willing to obtain Leasing license with the state of Illinois if you do not currently have one
- Experience leasing apartments (or willing person to put in the work), and familiar with commission based salary
- Positive attitude – team oriented personality whos willing to contribute towards the team goals.
- Self Starter, organized with good time management skills and an eye for details. Flexible to make your own hours, but must be motivated to generate business at all times of the day
- Marketing – experience writing apt ads with sharp photo images
- Working laptop or PC that can use Chrome, smartphone is Required. Car is preferred but not needed since most buildings are downtown and can walk to tours close by or uber/lyft if you’d like. Live downtown or close to it in case clients decide last minute to book appointments
- Knowledge with fair housing laws is mandatory
How to apply? Please email us your resume and quick paragraph about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please, thank you!
If you are motivated, honest and have hard work ethics, we’d love to hear from you!
** This position is commission base only, we keep our over head low so you can make more money. ** Full-time preferred, part time would be considered under the right circumstances.
* No desk fees, no other fees from us, you just need to have and maintain your leasing license and MLS fees*